Interwoven Quilt Pattern - Lo and Behold Stitchery
Interwoven is an block-based pattern that plays with lines and movement. I designed this quilt as a gift for my husband and as a representation of our journey through life.
- 5 sizes: Crib (42" x 57"); Throw (57" x 71"); Twin (71" x 99"); Queen (99" x 113"); King (113" x 113")
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage; all seams are a scant 1/4"
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- *Pictures and text belong to Lo and Behold Stitchery*