Granny Patch Pattern - Lo and Behold Stitchery
GRANNY PATCH QUILT PATTERN - Lo & Behold Stitchery
Granny Patch is a modern patchwork take on traditional crocheted "granny squares." This cozy, vintage inspired quilt is a mix and match style pattern and it uses strip piecing so that sewing blocks together is quick and fun!
Choose from four sizes and use either yardage, half yards, quarter yards or fat quarters. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way and quilting ideas, and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- 4 sizes: Baby (38" square), Small Throw (56" square), Large Throw (56" x 74"), and Queen (92” square).
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Width of fabric (WOF) must be at least 42". If it is less than 42", you may need more yardage.
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you create using Lo & Behold Patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery.