Happy Stripes Quilt Pattern - Quilty Love from Emily Dennis
Happy Stripes Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love.
Happy Stripes is a stash buster quilt pattern! Use this quilt pattern to start sewing through your stash. Use fat quarters, layer cake squares, jelly roll strips or your scrap stash for this fast and fun strip pieced quilt pattern.
Happy Stripes includes two bonus patterns! Use up the cut off half square triangles in a simple patchwork quilt or a sawtooth star quilt.
You won't be able to stop at just one!
- Includes 8 size options: Baby, small throw size, medium throw size, large throw size, twin size, full size, queen size and king size.
- Stash Friendly! Use fat quarters, layer cake squares, jelly roll strips or your scrap stash.
- Quick and easy.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Ambitious beginner pattern.
- Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.