Star Pop 2 Quilt Pattern - Quilty Love from Emily Dennis
Star Pop II Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love.
Star Pop II is a fast and fun modern sawtooth star quilt pattern. Star Pop II features more background fabric, less stars and simpler piecing than Star Pop I. Star Pop is very stash friendly!
This fun patchwork star quilt is a good beginner friendly star pattern since you won't lose any points piecing these stars.
Make your stars scrappy by replacing the star yardage with fat quarters or your scrap stash.
- Includes 6 size options: Baby, square throw, large throw, twin, queen and king.
- Stash friendly - use fat quarters, fat eighths, quarter yards, layer cake squares or your scrap stash.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Ambitious beginner pattern.
- Fabric Requirements listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- This listing is for the physical paper copy of this pattern.
- You will receive a booklet.
License to sell: You may sell the items you have made using this pattern as a small independent seller. Please credit the pattern design as Quilty Love Patterns.