Vintage Lace Quilt Pattern - Lo and Behold Stitchery
Vintage Lace is for the confident beginner who feels comfortable with lots of half square triangles. The pattern is easy to follow with a super rewarding finish. Choose from three sizes: Baby (48" x 48"), Throw (72" x 72") and Bed (108" x 108").
Robert Kaufman Kona Solids for the modern version. In order from Color 1-7, they are: Bordeaux ,Valentine, Camellia, Dusty Peach, Grellow, Leather, Yarrow and the background is Snow.
- This pattern assumes that you have a basic knowledge of quilting. It includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Confident Beginner
- WOF= 42"; if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery
*Pictures and text belong to Lo and Behold Stitchery*