Request 100% Cotton Batting - Quilter’s Dream
Quilters Dream Cotton Request Batting
60” ( 1.52m ) wide Sold in 1/2 metre units
We start with the finest quality long staple USA cotton. Our cotton fibers are mechanically cleaned (no chemicals) and then specially carded, crosslapped and needle punched for unmatched consistency and strength. We do not use scrim, resin or glue – just 100% pure natural cotton. Because we use such a high grade of cotton and have a unique multi-step processing, Quilters Dream Cotton Batting is strong yet exceptionally soft.
Quilters Dream Cotton Features:
- So strong that you can quilt as closely as you would like or as far as 8″ apart – giving you great freedom of quilting design.
- Our special manufacturing process prevents shifting and lumping.
- Dream Cotton has a very high thermal value (R=3.8) and is warm in the winter, yet wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool in the summer.
- With 100% natural environmentally friendly cotton, Dream Cotton Batting proudly bears Cotton Incorporated’s black seal.
- Because there are no scrims, glues, resins or binders, not only does Dream Cotton retain a beautiful drape, but your hand and machine needles will glide smoothly through this fine, consistent cotton batting.
- Your finished quilt may be machine washed and dried.
- Prewashing is not recommended as Dream Cottons is exceptionally free of cotton seed remnants and shrinkage is minimal.
Quilters Dream Cotton Lofts: Available in four lofts for all your quilting needs
- Request Loft: Low loft. Request is a lightweight and consistent loft developed especially for hand quilters and is ideal for fine micro-stitching. Request is also lovely to use on your domestic sewing machine. Can be used on the longarm when floating the top. Excellent for light-weight summer quilts, baby quilts, wearables and all hand quilted projects. Very popular for table runners and place-mats.
Contact me for custom cuts if 1/2 metre units isn’t going to work for you.
Sold by the ½ Metre - added to cart in increments of ½ metre and will be cut continuously so adding 1 = 1/2 metre, 2 will be = to 1 metre, 3 = 1.5 metres....